Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MyDaddiDidDGorgeousMoon2nite! MoonsInspirePpl!



Heey Beautiful People!

Soo yess.. Krissi is bloggin.. AGAIN! xD

So I am feelin amazingly extremely Greaat!
I will tell you my story! =P

Soo i was studyin physics on my room on the roof! I decided to take a break and said instead of msn im goin on my roof[[outside as in]]!
When i went outside to my surprise i saw the beautiful moon.. I found it amazing maan! I was like really thinkin and after said.. "Omgg.. I can't believe my dad actually created that amazin moon!".. I was so like happy and i started danciin and singiin 4 no reason! [[yes im a very random girl xD]] I then decided like to talk to God u noo.. I told him how hurt i felt and how sick i was of my friends calling me names and like abandoning me and like I felt sum1 tellin me "Its Gunna Be Oki!".. I like told him everythin and it felt sooo good like completely opening to him and stuff.. Like i was really myself and now like im gunna be confident u no and not let ppl do wat they want with me cuz it hurt me too much and i dont want 2 be the goody goody anymor that stays for everything i want to be strong and i want ppl 2 like me for who i am not for who i used 2 pretend 2 be just to be liked!!

Like i remember b4 i used 2 hang wit these ppl like tht had rele bad habits.. smoked.. got drunk every saturday night and stuff..sworee[and wen i say swore.. they swore!] and i used 2 pretend 2 be cool u no.. I mean i never swore or smoke or drank but like sumtimes i used 2 be tempted kinda.. but i never did thank God! I then like tried tellin the guy 2 like try 2 stop swearing and stuff imma like for nothin i told him.. he kept getting even worse till this day! He's always in my prayers though.. then like summer passed i didnt meet these people again! Thank God again :)..

Also today there was this girl in my skul.. shes really sweet and always hyper and with a smile on her face.. she cares sooo much about the people around her.. I then get to no that her mom wasnt one of the best moms.. she used 2 hit her and stuff.. She[my friend] then decided to run away and came to live in pembroke with her family.. She is now nearly always in court because of her mom.. Even though she is so bruised from inside she never ever shows it and aways tries to make the people around her happy and i think this is so amazingly beautiful! The girl really needs our prayers so please pray 4 her!

I think thats enough for today!
I really needed to zvoga!

Tnx 4 readin my blogg! xD
A hugee tnx 2 saraa and agaiin 2 laa 4 always bein there!


I Laav Yu All Guys!

God Bless Yu!

Kri_X

Ps. 55 Days Guys!

2 comments:

Laa said...

Amazing Blog!
So like today we found out how much stuff we have in common. And I REALLY never thought that there would be someone who used to go through the exact same thing! I'm soo glad I got to know you Kri :)

You're blog like really inspired mee! Even though I already told you that on msn xD God is so AMAZING! Everything's like perfect!

Lyy and thanks for everythin as well :)
xxxxx

. said...

i like the moon too :) i tink its very perty :) and i think God is amazing for tinkin of everytin :) i liked this post a lot krii well done n keep bloggin :) this girl u mentioned is a true God send she seems like an amazing person..i dunno who she is imma if she doesnt come to Y4J u should bring her along :) Gbu xx